Trixie Mad Scientist for Dogs
Dogs are very playful and intelligent animals. Channel their energy and curiosity into something positive with the TRIXIE Mad Scientist for Dogs. It’s designed for the intermediate canine gamer.
Simply place treats inside any of the three beakers and cover with our lids with holes. Your pet is rewarded after correctly turning over the suspended plastic beakers which then release the prize hidden inside. The beakers can be used alone or with a lid. We’ve included two sets of lids – each with a different pattern of holes through which your dog must navigate the treat. Mix and match the lids for varying levels of difficulty. The non-slip rubber feet keep the game in place as your dog explores. We’ve also included an instructional booklet with tips and tricks for challenging and training dogs of all ages through play.
Trixie Mad Scientist for Dogs Features
- Suitable for dogs of all ages and activity levels.
- Dog must flip and balance beakers upside down to release treats
- Set includes: base, frame, 3 beakers, 2 sets of patterned lids (6 total)
- Step 1: Placetreats in beakers
- Step 2: Leave lids off until flipping/balancing beakers is mastered
- Step 3: Place lids with patterned holes on beakers
- Step 4: Mix and match lids for an added challenge
- Non-slip rubber feet keep the base in place as your dog flips, flops and explores
- Includes a booklet with tips and tricks for challenging and training dogs through play
- Black base, green uprights and blue beakers.
- Weight: 2.25 lbs. Dimensions: 9 x 13 x 7 inches.
Trixie Mad Scientist for Dogs More Info
Interested and want to know more? Why not watch the Trixie video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOK3b_guw9U
Trixie Mad Scientist for Dogs Related Products
We have many more great products in our Enrichment Shop, why not check them out here?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE REMEMBER
Animal enrichment is not a mechanism to keep your pet occupied (when alone or to distract them whilst you do other things).
Please remember to introduce ALL new activities SLOWLY, especially if they expose your pet to new sounds, i.e. the sound of ripping Velcro, clicks or high pitched noises. Conditioning your pet to a toy (and it’s specific features) is crucial to ensure it becomes an enriching experience and not something they are wary or frightened of. As with all enrichment activities, your pet should be supervised when using this product.
Please check the product regularly for any damage, and replace whenever it becomes damaged or defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet. Please discard damaged products and do not let your dog attempt to swallow any pieces.
Unless specifically advertised as such, advertised products are not designed or intended for strong / aggressive chewers.