Squishy Face Flirt Pole V2
This listing is for UK ORDERS of the Squishy Face Flirt Pole V2 (European & International Customers, please purchase via the European / International Listing)
Imagine a quiet evening at home after a long, gruelling day at work. The only sound you hear is an occasional “snort, snort” and the muffled “fruff, fruff, fruff” of dream barking. Your furry best friend is sleeping like a log, tuckered out from playing with the Flirt Pole. You are relaxed too. Comforted knowing you are helping your four-legged family stay happy and healthy while still having time to put your aching feet up and let your body soak into soft cushions. This could be your night too!
Squishy Face Studio Flirt Poles are the ultimate enriching dog exercise toy and help you work with your dog on impulse control exercises at the same time. These Flirt Poles are made in the USA using components tested for durability, strength, safety and light weight.
Squishy Face Flirt Pole V2 Features
- The only flirt pole on the market that uses bungee cord to prevent “whiplash” when lure is caught
- Also works great as a training tool and provides the mental exercise dogs need. Brilliant for dogs that:
- need a break from walks out in public
- have a high prey drive?
- need to improve poor impulse control?
- don’t know how to play?
- Perfect for people with limited mobility
- Our tough dog toys can be used with dogs of any size
- Flirt pole has a 24″ pole and 42″ cord
- Includes your choice of durable braided fleece lures in two color combinations, with or without squeaker
- Easily change lures without the use of fasteners that can injure your dog’s mouth
- Lightweight. The Flirt Pole with the included lure weighs less than one pound
- Soft, non-slip grip and wrist strap for easy handling
Squishy Face Flirt Pole V2 Options
- Fleece Lure – two colours are available, the orange/yellow fleece lure which has a squeaker and the blue/aqua fleece lure which doesn’t. Replacement fleece lures of all combinations can be found here.
Squishy Face Flirt Pole V2 More Info
Interested and want to know more? Why not watch the Squishy Face Studio Flirt Pole video:
Squishy Face Flirt Pole Safety Warnings & Tips
- We recommend briefly walking your dog both before and after using a flirt pole to help prevent muscle strains.
- Flirt Poles are powerful dog training devices and should be used responsibly. Never use for extended periods of time without letting your dog take breaks and drink water.
- Causing any dog to jump can be hazardous; especially dogs under one year of age, whose bones are still growing.
- Never use a flirt pole with dogs who have joint and/or hip problems.
- We highly recommend only using the Flirt Pole outdoors on a grass or earth surface.
- Wearing closed toe shoes is recommended if your dog has a tendency to run over your feet, with claws digging in.
- Do not release your grip when your dog catches the lure. Letting go while the bungee cord is stretched can result in the pole section flying towards your dog at a high rate of speed.
- Never attach a hard or heavy lure to the bungee cord. If your dog releases it with the cord stretched, you will have a dangerous projectile flying towards you.
- The Flirt Pole is not designed to be used as a tug toy.
- Never let your dog play with the Flirt Pole unsupervised. It will not survive as a chew toy. Always put it away after use.
- Do not allow your dog to chew on the bungee cord. Check cord frequently for damage and discontinue use if damage is found.
- For best results, also use the Flirt Pole as a training tool. Train your dog to sit, lie down, and wait to go after the lure until you give the command to do so.
- Let your dog briefly catch the lure every few minutes and give them praise when they catch it, but then ask them to release the lure and start over.
Squishy Face Flirt Pole Related Products
We have many more great products in our Enrichment Shop, why not check them out here?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE REMEMBER
Animal enrichment is not a mechanism to keep your pet occupied (when alone or to distract them whilst you do other things).
Please remember to introduce ALL new activities SLOWLY, especially if they expose your pet to new sounds, i.e. the sound of ripping Velcro, clicks or high pitched noises. Conditioning your pet to a toy (and it’s specific features) is crucial to ensure it becomes an enriching experience and not something they are wary or frightened of. As with all enrichment activities, your pet should be supervised when using this product.
Please check the product regularly for any damage, and replace whenever it becomes damaged or defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet. Please discard damaged products and do not let your dog attempt to swallow any pieces.
Unless specifically advertised as such, advertised products are not designed or intended for strong / aggressive chewers.