LO- BALL TREAT POD
The Lo-Ball Treat Pod is a stimulating, reward-based toy that will keep your dog in the game. The three parts of the ball are lined with Velcro so that the dog can rip the ball open and get to the treats inside without actually destroying the toy. In the middle of the ball is an area that can be filled with your dog’s favorite treats.
The Lo-Ball Treat Pod is an excellent toy for food-motivated dogs so that you can throw their reward during your agility training, and trainers around the country have come up with some very innovative ideas for using them to teach contacts, distance skills, and much more.
LO- BALL TREAT POD
- Treat dispensing toy
- Satisfies your dog’s natural hunting / foraging instincts with your dog’s favorite treats
- The Lo-Ball Treat Pod can be ripped open again and again
- Made of polyester and fabric fastener (velcro)
- Soft chew strength
- Contents 1 x Lo-Ball Treat Pod.
- Available in two sizes
- Small 3.5″ diameter
- Medium 4″ diameter
- It is important to clean out any remaining food particles from the inside the toy.
- The rip ‘n tug can be cleaned in the washing machine, but you may want to wash it separately. Once clean, allow the toy to hang dry completely.
- If hair or fibres collect in the fabric fastener, use a fine-tooth comb to remove
Lo-Ball Treat Pod Related Products
We have many more great products in our Enrichment Shop, why not check them out here?
Why not check out many of our products being reviewed by our Pawster community on our Facebook page. To watch our review videos, click here and visit our videos section.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE REMEMBER
Animal enrichment is not a mechanism to keep your pet occupied (when alone or to distract them whilst you do other things).
Please remember to introduce ALL new activities SLOWLY, especially if they expose your pet to new sounds, i.e. the sound of ripping Velcro, clicks or high pitched noises. Conditioning your pet to a toy (and it’s specific features) is crucial to ensure it becomes an enriching experience and not something they are wary or frightened of. As with all enrichment activities, your pet should be supervised when using this product.
Please check the product regularly for any damage, and replace whenever it becomes damaged or defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet. Please discard damaged products and do not let your dog attempt to swallow any pieces.
Unless specifically advertised as such, advertised products are not designed or intended for strong / aggressive chewers.