The new KONG Gyro is sure to entertain with irresistible roll and flip action keeping dogs enticed and intrigued. With the center spinning orb and static outer ring, this dynamic toy encourages dogs to push, paw and roll the KONG Gyro, delightfully dispensing tasty treat rewards along the way. Ideal for independent play, stuff with snacks or kibble for added fun and extended playtime. Available in large and small sizes.
The cleverly-designed tumbling feeding toy is ideal for keeping your dog occupied, particularly if you do not have time to play. The KONG Gyro can easily be filled with your dog’s favourite snacks and will not only offer enjoyment but will also text your dog’s skilfulness! The upper half of the ball can easily be unscrewed and removed in order to fill the ball and clean it, then simply screwed back on. Let the fun begin! The KONG Gyro is made from extra strong materials that make it strong and reliable.
KONG Gyro Benefits
- Stimulates your dog’s playfulness – with its fascinating dynamic movements
- Versatile and varied fun – the rolling, tipping and turning encourages your dog to bump the ball and move it around
- Can be filled with treats – these will fall from the ball as your dog learns to roll it around, testing skilfulness and encouraging continued play
- Long-lasting fun – your dog will even be entertained when it is alone
- Quality and safety – produced with robust materials to high quality standards
KONG Gyro Fetaures
- Colour – red and blue
- Materials – Ring TPR (thermoplastic rubber) / Ball – plastic (polypropylene)
- Small (ring diameter 12cm / ball diameter 7cm / opening 2cm)
- Large (ring diameter 17.5cm / ball diameter 9cm / opening 2cm)
KONG Gyro More Info
Interested and want to know more? Why not watch the KONG video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SErhET2Jro
KONG Gyro Related Products
We have many more great products in our Enrichment Shop, why not check them out here?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE REMEMBER
Animal enrichment is not a mechanism to keep your pet occupied (when alone or to distract them whilst you do other things).
Please remember to introduce ALL new activities SLOWLY, especially if they expose your pet to new sounds, i.e. the sound of ripping Velcro, clicks or high pitched noises. Conditioning your pet to a toy (and it’s specific features) is crucial to ensure it becomes an enriching experience and not something they are wary or frightened of. As with all enrichment activities, your pet should be supervised when using this product.
Please check the product regularly for any damage, and replace whenever it becomes damaged or defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet. Please discard damaged products and do not let your dog attempt to swallow any pieces.
Unless specifically advertised as such, advertised products are not designed or intended for strong / aggressive chewers.