Buster Soft Cube
The Buster Soft Cube is soft and durable, it reduces the noise during play and is ideal for wooden floors (and is also easier than the Buster Food Cube). As with the original Buster Cube you can fill the Buster Soft Cube with your pets favourite food or treats to stimulate your dog both mentally and physically to keep them entertained for hours by encouraging natural hunting instincts. Buster Soft Cube is made of a soft, non-toxic and recyclable material, which is safe for dogs and reduces the noise during play.
Buster Soft Cube Features
- BUSTER Soft Cube is an ingenious toy recommended by many aniamal behaviourists.
- They can assist in the reduction of separation anxiety and enrich a pet’s lifestyle by means of positive stimulation.
- Fill up the BUSTER Soft Cube with food or treats to stimulate your dog both mentally and physically.
- The tasty rewards keep your dog entertained for hours.
- By making pets work harder for their food you are stimulating them in a positive way, increasing their enjoyment and reducing obesity. It’s also great fun to watch.
- Available in two sizes
- Mini (8.9 x 8.9 x 8.9 cm) cube for dogs under 10Kg.
- Large (12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm) cube for dogs over 10Kg.
Buster Soft Cube More Info
Interested and want to know more? Why not watch the Buster Soft Cube video
Buster Food Cube Related Products
We have many more great products in our Enrichment Shop, why not check them out here?
Why not check out many of our products being reviewed by our Pawster community on our Facebook page. To watch our review videos, click here and visit our videos section.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE REMEMBER
Animal enrichment is not a mechanism to keep your pet occupied (when alone or to distract them whilst you do other things).
Please remember to introduce ALL new activities SLOWLY, especially if they expose your pet to new sounds, i.e. the sound of ripping Velcro, clicks or high pitched noises. Conditioning your pet to a toy (and it’s specific features) is crucial to ensure it becomes an enriching experience and not something they are wary or frightened of. As with all enrichment activities, your pet should be supervised when using this product.
Please check the product regularly for any damage, and replace whenever it becomes damaged or defective to avoid any harm coming to your pet. Please discard damaged products and do not let your dog attempt to swallow any pieces.
Unless specifically advertised as such, advertised products are not designed or intended for strong / aggressive chewers.